RIAs, Broker/Dealers, Wirehouses, Defined Contribution Plans, Defined Benefit Plans, Endowments, & Foundations
Welcome to the Buffalo Funds!
We are a family of 10 actively-managed, no-load mutual funds, which provide a variety of long-term investment options for shareholders. We believe patient investing, backed by solid, intelligent research, can be the best way to achieve long-term financial rewards.
The Buffalo Funds are distinguished by our:
- Long-term investment strategy
- Team-based, idea-sharing management style
- Top-down/bottom-up philosophy, driven by internally generated research and a strict valuation discipline
- Midwest headquarters, far from the noise and distraction of coastal markets
- Commitment to finding what we consider to be premier companies whose securities hold the potential to provide attractive returns at competitive prices
(While the funds are no-load, management and other expenses still apply. Please refer to the prospectus for further details.)
What sets us apart?
We encourage in-person meetings with our teams, which provides the opportunity to meet with our portfolio managers and research analysts, to learn more about our investment strategies and fulfill any due diligence obligations you may have.
Resources for Financial Professionals
Please note: Registration may be required to access certain information on our website intended only for registered professionals. This material should not be shared with the general public.
During this webcast, we covered:
• Our proprietary portfolio management process
• Personnel changes made in 2015 and the people managing the Fund
• Key objectives over the last few years and their impact on current performance
• Fund performance YTD
• Fund outlook for the 2nd half of 2017 & beyond
We get to know the companies we invest in and learn how they run their business.
Top-Down & Bottom-Up
We identify Top-Down broad, secular growth trends and search for companies from the Bottom-Up.
We construct our portfolios based on our own proprietary investment strategy.
Sticking to our disciplined investment strategy ensures we maintain a consistent, balanced approach.
Sign Up for Automatic Updates
Stay up-to-date with the most recent media coverage and press releases about the Buffalo Funds.