Buffalo Funds Investor Login
On July 1, 2019, shares of the Buffalo Funds were re-designated as “Investor Class” shares and new “Institutional Class” shares were created. Accounts that met the eligibility requirements were automatically converted to the new Institutional Class of shares on July 1st. Please refer to our FAQ page for more information or download an updated Prospectus.
Access Your Existing Buffalo Funds Account
With online account access, shareholders can:
- View account balances, statements, tax forms, and confirmations
- Set up e-delivery of quarterly statements, tax statements, reports, and other account messages
- Order duplicate statements
- View pending transactions and transaction history with filtering
- View cost-basis activity
- Purchase additional shares, exchange shares, or redeem shares
- Customize the timing and amount of your automatic purchases — great for IRAs!
- Update your address of registration, email address, user name, and password
Open a New Buffalo Funds Account
Individuals can now create a new account online, including online bank verification.
Call us at (800) 492-8332 to speak with a Buffalo Funds representative, between the hours of 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Central, Monday – Friday.
We get to know the companies we invest in and learn how they run their business.
Top-Down & Bottom-Up
We identify Top-Down broad, secular growth trends and search for companies from the Bottom-Up.
We construct our portfolios based on our own proprietary investment strategy.
Sticking to our disciplined investment strategy ensures we maintain a consistent, balanced approach.