“Big Interview” with Buffalo International Fund PM Bill Kornitzer
- If we’re in a “holding” pattern domestically, are we also in a holding pattern internationally?
- How do you believe the trade wars will be resolved (specifically regarding China)?
- What impact will Brexit have on investing in European companies?
- How do low or negative interest rates affect the global bond markets?
- Is there a specific part of the world investors should look to invest in or avoid?
“The U.S. leads the world economy – so goes the U.S., so goes the rest of the globe. Just as the large U.S. companies have extensive exposure to the various international markets, the large multinational firms based in Europe, Japan and Asia have the same kind of exposure to the U.S. Everyone gets affected the same.“
~ Bill Kornitzer, CFA, Co-Portfolio Manager, Buffalo International Fund
MORE ABOUT BILL
Bill Kornitzer, CFA
27 Years of Experience
View full bio
Listen to Bill's appearance
Sign Up for Automatic Updates
Stay up-to-date with the most recent media coverage and press releases about the Buffalo Funds.