Welcome to the Buffalo Funds!
We are a family of 10 actively-managed, no-load mutual funds, which provide a variety of long-term investment options for shareholders. We believe patient investing, backed by solid, intelligent research, can be the best way to achieve long-term financial rewards.
The Buffalo Funds are distinguished by our:
- Long-term investment strategy
- Team-based, idea-sharing management style
- Top-down/bottom-up philosophy, driven by internally generated research and a strict valuation discipline
- Midwest headquarters, far from the noise and distraction of coastal markets
- Commitment to finding what we consider to be premier companies whose securities hold the potential to provide attractive returns at competitive prices
(While the funds are no-load, management and other expenses still apply. Please refer to the prospectus for further details.)
We are developing this section of our website for financial advisors, institutional investors, and other investment professionals, to help them achieve the long-term investment goals of their clients. We plan to offer a variety of services and resources to help strengthen client relationships and build their business.
Some ideas we are developing include:
- Quarterly webcasts led by our portfolio management teams
- Sales literature for client meetings
- White papers on relevant industry topics
As always, we encourage in-person meetings with our teams, which provides the opportunity to meet with our portfolio managers and research analysts, to learn more about our investment strategies and fulfill any due diligence obligations you may have.
Help Us Help You!
Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey where you can provide us with feedback on what resources you would like to receive from the Buffalo Funds.
We get to know the companies we invest in and learn how they run their business.
Top-Down & Bottom-Up
We identify Top-Down broad, secular growth trends and search for companies from the Bottom-Up.
We construct our portfolios based on our own proprietary investment strategy.
Sticking to our disciplined investment strategy ensures we maintain a consistent, balanced approach.
Sign Up for Automatic Updates
Stay up-to-date with the most recent media coverage and press releases about the Buffalo Funds.